The Sudanese Research and Education Network (SudREN) is a specialized Internet Service provider dedicated to supporting the needs of the research and education communities within Sudan. SudREN is a non-profit entity operating under the umbrella of the Association of Sudanese Universities. All research and education institutions of Sudan are eligible to become members of SudREN.
Vision & Mission
Efficient utilization of ICTs; to promote national, regional, and International Knowledge-shari
To Develop the national capacity-building through creating supportive environment by interconnecting and connecting students and researches to the global knowledge-providing networks via ICTs.
The objectives of the Sudanese Research and Education Network are to:
- Provide reliable and affordable broadband connectivity to the Sudanese research and educational institutions,
- Add values to the Internet services provided to the member institutions,
- Capitalize the collaboration between SudREN stakeholders,
- Promote research cooperation among member institutions with their regional and global counterparts,
- Build an intelligent partnership with the regional and international NRENs,
- Develop human capacity and exchange experiences between the research and educational institutions.